Skip navigation to content

Student ResTel

The Student Telephone service has been changed over the summer – you no longer require a PAC number to make outgoing calls.  Instead, all student telephones have direct and immediate access to ANY FREEPHONE number; i.e. 0800, 0500 and 0300. 

To make outgoing calls, you will now have to obtain a calling card with a Freephone prefix – from your room phone, simply dial 9 then the calling card number. Freephone calling cards are available from a local supermarket and are FOC. However, before they can be used they must be "topped up"

If you have any queries, please email