Pro Dean Curriculum - Science
The Pro Dean Curriculum for Science is responsible for undergraduate curriculum design and approval for the Faculty of Science.
- Overseeing undergraduate curriculum design and approval across the Faculty of Science on behalf of the Dean.
- Academic input on collaborative programmes, study abroad, and work placements.
- Enhancing access through non-traditional routes.
- Promoting Sustainability and Entrepreneurship in the Curriculum
- Member of judging panel for Teaching Excellence Awards and the R & A Scholarship
Dr Sharon Leahy
The current Pro Dean Curriculum for the Faculty of Science is Dr Sharon Leahy.
Sharon Leahy is a Senior Lecturer (education focused) in the School of Geography and Sustainable Development. Her main research interests are in inequalities and social justice for ethnic minority groups. Sharon has worked at St Andrews since 2010 and was the proud recipient of the Student’s Association Outstanding Teacher Award in April 2017.