Pro Dean Curriculum - Arts and Divinity
The Pro Dean Curriculum for Arts and Divinity is responsible for undergraduate curriculum design and approval for these Faculties.
- Overseeing undergraduate curriculum design and approval across the Faculties of Arts and Divinity on behalf of the Dean.
- Academic input on collaborative programmes, study abroad and work placements.
- Academic director for the BA International Honours programme.
- Member of judging panel for Teaching Excellence Awards.
- Faculty contact for Curriculum for Excellence.
- Module Board Convenor for ID4001, ‘Communication and Teaching in Arts and Humanities’; ID5101, ‘Introduction to University Teaching 1’; and ID5102, ‘Introduction to University Teaching 2’.
Dr Lisa Jones
Lisa Jones is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Philosophical, Anthropological, and Film Studies (Department of Philosophy). She works primarily in philosophy of art and aesthetics,