Pro Dean Curriculum - Arts and Divinity
The Pro Dean Curriculum for Arts and Divinity is responsible for undergraduate curriculum design and approval for these Faculties.
- Overseeing undergraduate curriculum design and approval across the Faculties of Arts and Divinity on behalf of the Dean.
- Academic input on collaborative programmes, study abroad and work placements.
- Academic director for the BA International Honours programme.
- Member of judging panel for Teaching Excellence Awards.
- Faculty contact for Curriculum for Excellence.
- Module Board Convenor for ID4001, ‘Communication & Teaching in Arts/Humanities’; ID5101, ‘Introduction to University Teaching 1’; and ID5102, ‘Introduction to University Teaching 2’.
Dr David Evans
The current Pro Dean Curriculum for Arts and Divinity is Dr David Evans.
David Evans is a Reader in the School of Modern Languages. He works on French literature and specialises in 19th-century poetry and its relationship with music. His current research looks at representations of masculinity in French poetry from 1820 to 1920.