|Collection||Muniments of the University of St Andrews|
|Description||Writs of tenements on the north side of North Street, Castle Street and of three crofts outwith the north port and south side thereof, St Andrews, [Fife].|
The first item in the inventories under R, a charter of Thomas de Penycuik dated 13 March 1425 , is in the Pittance Writs collection within St Leonard's College inventoried papers, UYSL110/PW/19. The collection thus begins at R/2.
|Archival history||Retained in the custody of the University of St Andrews.|