Here are some of the opportunities you have to represent the University, and awards you can aim for.
- The Principal's Medal is awarded to students who display exceptional endeavour and achievement during their time at St Andrews.
- The Proctor's Award is awarded to students who make an extraordinary commitment to enhancing learning and teaching. The extraordinary commitment will have been recognised by both students and members of staff.
- The St Andrews Award is awarded in recognition of significant personal development and is open to all undergraduate students, commencing in the second semester of your first year.
- The Deans’ List is awarded to undergraduate students who achieve an outstanding overall result in the course of the academic year and fulfil strict criteria.
- Departmental Prizes.
- The Helping Hands Medal is awarded to recognise and promote outstanding help, care and support given to a student.
- The John Honey Award is awarded by the Students’ Association to recognise an outstanding and exceptional contribution to student welfare during their time at St Andrews.
- Saints Sport volunteering