The School of Psychology & Neuroscience offers a wide range of taught and research postgraduate programmes. These vary from a one year Masters course in Evolutionary and Comparative Psychology through to a distance learning course in Adult Support, Protection and Safeguarding.
Please follow the links below for further details.
EastBio Studentships apply by 5th December 2016
Masters Full-time Courses
- Master of Science in Psychology (Conversion) (MSc)
- Master of Science in Evolutionary and Comparative Psychology (MSc)
- Research in Psychology (MSc)
- Neuroscience (MRes)
Master Joint Courses
- Master of Science in Health Psychology - MSc (administered by School of Medicine).
Other Research Degrees
- 1 Year Research only Masters Programme
- 2 Year MPhil Programme
For further information please see: Research degrees