The School of Psychology & Neuroscience offers a wide range of taught and research postgraduate programmes. These vary from a one year Masters course in Evolutionary and Comparative Psychology through to a distance learning course in Adult Support, Protection and Safeguarding.
Please follow the links below for further details.
Masters Full-time Courses
- Master of Science in Research Methods - MSc
- Master of Science in Psychology (Conversion) - MSc
- Master of Science in Evolutionary and Comparative Psychology - MSc
Master Joint Courses
- Master of Science in Health Psychology - MSc (administered by School of Medicine).
- Adults with learning disabilities who have significant and complex needs - MSc
- Adults Support, Protection and Safeguarding - Postgraduate Certificate
- Psychology of Dementia Care - Postgraduate Certificate