Michael Macfarlane (4th year) email@example.com
See the full list of student reps for 2012/13 with contact details.
Feedback about our courses and programme is always encouraged:
(a) informally and individually to lecturers and tutors, to the Sub-Honours Co-ordinator (Dr Dan Cavedon-Taylor), or to the Director of Teaching (Dr Lisa Jones).
(b) through representatives at meetings of the Staff-Student Consultative Committee (see below).
(c) by module questionnaires.
Staff-Student Consultative Committee
The Philosophy Staff-Student Consultative Committee exists to consider matters concerning the academic welfare of students. The Committee meets at least once a semester. It has as members four students elected from 1000-level Philosophy modules and four students elected from 2000-level Philosophy modules, four from Honours modules, two Postgraduates and one student elected from the Evening Degree programme. Details of elections to the committee will be announced by the committee’s convenor during the first few weeks of the semester.
The meeting dates for 2012/13 are as follows:
Wednesday 31st October, 2pm
Wednesday 20th February, 2pm
All meetings will take place in room G03, Edgecliffe.
Documents and minutes
- UNAPPROVED Minute of meeting held on 20 February 2013
- Minute of meeting held on 31 October 2012
- Minute of meeting held on 21 March 2012
- Minute of meeting held on 16 November 2011
- Minute of meeting held on 23 March 2011
- Minute of meeting held on 17 November 2010
- Minute of meeting held on 20 October 2010
- Minute of meeting held on 24 March 2010
- Minute of meeting held on 18 November 2009
- Minute of meeting held on 21 October 2009
- Minute of meeting held on 6 May 2009
- Minute of meeting held on 10 March 2008
- Minute of meeting held on 30 October 2007
- SSCC constitution
- Examination feedback 2007/8