The Advisory Board of the School of Management includes external members who hold senior positions across a range of organisations and professions. They meet at least twice a year with senior colleagues from the School and amongst other things provide advice in relation to:
- the School's strategic positioning.
- engagement with business, employers and the professions.
- module and programme development.
- programme and School accreditation.
- executive education and development.
- international relations.
- engagement with students through meetings and provision of guest lectures.
External members comprise:
- Patricia Armstrong, Association for Chief Officers of Voluntary Organisations.
- Ian Atkinson, Founding Director, !nGenius Limited.
- Karen Lally, Past-Chair, CIPD, Scottish Partnership.
- Professor James McGoldrick, Chairman, Fife NHS.
- Louise Mitchell, Director, Glasgow UNESCO City of Music.
- Joe Noble, Director, Strategic Development and Infrastructure, Macdonald Estates.
- Danny OBrien, Head of Manufacturing, BAE Systems.
- Ian Peart, Personnel Manager, Michelin Tyre plc.
- Sandy Ross, Managing Director, Murrayfield Media.
Staff members include: