Centre for Academic, Professional and Organisational Development (CAPOD)
CAPOD provides a comprehensive range of opportunities to support personal, professional and academic development for all staff and students; and to contribute to organisational effectiveness by promoting engagement with institutional values and priorities. CAPOD also provides a range of funding opportunities to help with your personal & professional development.
If you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions for enhancement of our activities, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
News worth reading ...
- SIE Bootcamp
- Runs: 29th May to 2nd June.
- Converge Challenge Business Competition
- Deadline: 2nd May 2014. Top prize: £60,000.
- From Impact to Enterprise
- 11th June 2014.
Step back ...
- Endnote Version X7
- new Endnote V X7 available now!
- Journal Hosting Service
- launches new journals.
- 52 weeks of Historical How - To's
- Special Collections blog.
- Additional news
- previous, relevant and in-date news.
The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland (No SC013532)