Centre for Academic, Professional and Organisational Development
CAPOD provides a comprehensive range of opportunities to support personal, professional and academic development for all staff and students; and to contribute to organisational effectiveness by promoting engagement with institutional values and priorities. CAPOD also provides a range of funding opportunities.
Feedback, ideas or suggestions for enhancement of our activities welcomed. Email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *NEW*Communication & Manipulation - drink & nibbles - 5th Dec@16.00.
- *NEW* UK-Brazil Innovation workshop - funding available - Deadline: 6th Dec 13.
- *NEW* AXA Post-Doctoral Fellowships - Deadline: 9th Dec 13.
- *NEW* Give your PhD a boost! 10th Dec 13, Lancaster - CAPOD funding.
- Take your research to Parliament! £300 cash prize - 20th Dec 13.
- *NEW* Spend 2 months, expenses paid, in Japan! - Deadline: 15th January 2013.
- *NEW* Animal Training in research studies - 22nd to 24 January 2014.
- *NEW* Environmental researchers - FREE Digimap (new collection).
- Synthesising Qualitative Research in Systematic Reviewing - 1st & 2nd May 2014.
- *NEW* RESEARCH STAFF development ... Passport to Research Futures.
- *NEW* Aquatic Ecology CPD workshops - FREE funded places.
- *NEW* Final year PhDs wanted - Project for The Guardian newspaper.
- *NEW* CALL FOR PAPERS - Scottish Journal of Performance.
- £600K available ... Impact acceleration Account
- £100k+ available ... Business Innovation Exchange
The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland (No SC013532)