+44 (0)1334 467165
University Hall is situated directly next to the sports centre, and is a short walk from the various Science buildings on the North Haugh.
The building dates back to 1896, and was originally built as an all-female residence.
- Primarily furnished single bedrooms
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Communal areas include a computer room, three commons rooms, games room, music room, two libraries, a senior study room and laundry
- Standard undergraduate contract (excludes Inter semester break when residents will have to vacate from 10am on 21 December and return 22 January 2014. First meal breakfast on 23 January) Spring vacation is on a self-catered basis.
- Single rooms: 227
- Single en-suite rooms: 4
- Shared rooms: 27
- Shared en-suite rooms: 9
- 19 catered meals per week
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served on weekdays
- Breakfast and lunch on weekends
Residence fees 2013-2014
- Catered single: £5,780
- Catered shared: £5,210
Residence fees 2014-2015
- Catered single: £5,945
- Catered shared: £5,359
HMO Licence Numbers: F1962/11, F1963/11