+44 (0)1334 467165
University Hall is situated directly next to the sports centre, and is a short walk from the various Science buildings on the North Haugh.
The building dates back to 1896, and was originally built as an all-female residence.
- Primarily furnished single bedrooms
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Communal areas include a computer room, three commons rooms, games room, music room, two libraries, a senior study room and laundry
- Standard undergraduate contract Starts 10am Saturday 5 September 2015 (excludes Inter semester break when residents will have to vacate from 10am on 19 December and return 20 January 2016.
- Spring vacation is on a self-catered basis.
- All bed sizes are single
- Single rooms: 227
- Single en-suite rooms: 4
- Shared rooms: 27
- Shared en-suite rooms: 9
- 19 catered meals per week
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served on weekdays
- Breakfast and lunch on weekends
Residence fees 2015-2016
- Catered single: £6,150
- Catered shared: £5,544
HMO Licence Numbers: F1962/11, F1963/11