+44 (0)1334 46 7165
Residential Services Manager Evelyn Parker
Deputy Residential Services Manager Sandra Cuthbertson
University Hall is situated directly next to the sports centre, and is a short walk from the various Science buildings on the North Haugh.
The building dates back to 1896, and was originally built as an all-female residence.
- Primarily furnished single bedrooms
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Communal areas include a computer room, three commons rooms, games room, music room, two libraries, a senior study room and laundry
- Standard undergraduate contract Starts 10am Saturday 3 September 2016 (excludes Inter semester break when residents will have to vacate from 10am on 17 December and return 18 January 2017.
- Spring vacation is on a self-catered basis.
- All bed sizes are single
- Single rooms: 227
- Single en-suite rooms: 4
- Shared rooms: 27
- Shared en-suite rooms: 9
- 19 catered meals per week
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served on weekdays
- Breakfast and lunch on weekends
- Student catering menu
Residence fees 2016-2017
- Catered single: £6,302
- Catered shared: £5,724
Old Wing will be closed for the academic year 2016-2017 due to refurbishment. The games room and TV room will not be affected. Alternative common space will be provided.
It is probable that there will be building work on site for the construction of an extension to University Hall. The building will be on the Tennis Court site. Further details will be available in due course.
HMO Licence Numbers: F1962/11, F1963/11