Skip navigation to content

St Regulus Hall

Queen's Gardens
St Andrews
Fife
KY16 9TQ

+44 (0)1334 467065

regshall@st-andrews.ac.uk

srcatering@st-andrews.ac.uk

View on map

Further Information

Wardennial Team


St Regulus Hall was originally built in 1880s as a hotel, and was extended in the 1950s after being acquired by the University. St Regulus Hall benefits from its history and old-fashioned charm, with the hall committee provides a sense of community.

St Regulus Hall is located in a quiet area close to the centre of town, directly next to St Mary’s Quadrangle, and several other Arts buildings.

  • St Regulus entry hall
  • St Regulus Hall dining room
  • St Regulus Hall
  • St Regulus Hall
  • St Regulus Hall
  • St Regulus Hall

Overview

  • Traditional Hall of Residence
  • Furnished bedrooms, with shared kitchen and bathroom facilities
  • Communal facilities include a games room with a pool table, a library with a piano, a large TV room, a computer room, and laundry facilities
  • Standard undergraduate contract Starts 10am Saturday 6 September 2014 (excludes Inter semester break when residents will have to vacate from 10am on 20 December 2014 and return 21 January 2015. First meal breakfast on 22 January) Spring vacation is on a self-catered basis.

Options

  • Single rooms: 98
  • Shared rooms: 37

Catering

  • 19 catered meals per week
  • Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served on weekdays
  • Breakfast and lunch on weekends

Residence fees 2013-2014

  • Catered single: £5,780
  • Catered shared: £5,210

Residence fees 2014-2015

  • Catered single: £5,945
  • Catered shared: £5,359

HMO Licence Numbers: F2067/11, F2066/11, F2065/11