St Regulus Hall
+44 (0)1334 467065
St Regulus Hall was originally built in 1880s as a hotel, and was extended in the 1950s after being acquired by the University. St Regulus Hall benefits from its history and old-fashioned charm, with the hall committee provides a sense of community.
St Regulus Hall is located in a quiet area close to the centre of town, directly next to St Mary’s Quadrangle, and several other Arts buildings.
- Traditional Hall of Residence
- Furnished bedrooms, with shared kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Communal facilities include a games room with a pool table, a library with a piano, a large TV room, a computer room, and laundry facilities
- Standard undergraduate contract Starts 10am Saturday 6 September 2014 (excludes Inter semester break when residents will have to vacate from 10am on 20 December 2014 and return 21 January 2015. First meal breakfast on 22 January) Spring vacation is on a self-catered basis.
- Single rooms: 98
- Shared rooms: 37
- 19 catered meals per week
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served on weekdays
- Breakfast and lunch on weekends
Residence fees 2013-2014
- Catered single: £5,780
- Catered shared: £5,210
Residence fees 2014-2015
- Catered single: £5,945
- Catered shared: £5,359
HMO Licence Numbers: F2067/11, F2066/11, F2065/11