David Russell Apartments
+44 (0)1334 467100
DRA is a modern complex, completed in 2004. It is conveniently located for the University Sports Centre and various Science buildings on the North Haugh.
DRA offers the feel of private accommodation, with the comfort of knowing that support, help and advice is available when needed. DRA is unique in having its own bar.
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom facilities in a shared 5-bedroom apartment
- Catered and self-catered options, with meal cards also available
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Communal facilities include computer room, activities room, music room, common room, laundry facilities, and a bar
- Car Parking available
- Contract includes Christmas and Spring vacation on a self catered basis
For more information about life in David Russell Apartments please visit the residence webpage.
- Single en-suite rooms: 858
- Shared en-suite rooms: 12
- Undergraduates: 767
- Postgraduates: 120
- Catered en-suite - entrant students only rooms: 300
- 14 catered meals per week
- Breakfast and dinner is served weekdays
- Breakfast and lunch on weekends
Residence fees 2013-2014
- Single en-suite £5,803
- Shared en-suite £5,228
- Catered single en-suite £7,215
- Catered shared en-suite £6,639
Refurbishment work at Fife Park Houses
It is likely that there will be controlled building activities in areas of Fife Park during termtime as it is unlikely that the refurbishment project will be completed in the summer. Once the project has been developed further plan layouts and artists impressions will be displayed at DRA and we will create a webpage for further information. As the project is at such an early stage it is not possible to do so at this time.
The purpose of this communication is to alert you to the prospect of building activity near the site which collectively accommodates Fife Park Houses, Fife Park and David Russell Apartments.
Once more details are available this information will be updated.