David Russell Apartments
+44 (0)1334 467100
DRA is a modern complex, completed in 2004. It is conveniently located for the University Sports Centre and various Science buildings on the North Haugh.
DRA offers the feel of private accommodation, with the comfort of knowing that support, help and advice is available when needed. DRA is unique in having its own bar.
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom facilities in a shared 5-bedroom apartment
- Catered and self-catered options, with meal cards also available
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Communal facilities include computer room, activities room, music room, common room, laundry facilities, and a bar
- Car Parking available
- Contract includes Christmas and Spring vacation on a self catered basis
For more information about life in David Russell Apartments please visit the residence webpage.
- Single en-suite rooms: 858
- Shared en-suite rooms: 12
- Undergraduates: 767
- Postgraduates: 120
- Catered en-suite - entrant students only rooms: 300
- 14 catered meals per week
- Breakfast and dinner is served weekdays
- Breakfast and lunch on weekends
Residence fees 2013-2014
- Single en-suite £5,803
- Shared en-suite £5,228
- Catered single en-suite £7,215
- Catered shared en-suite £6,639
Residence fees 2014-2015
- Single en-suite £5,970
- Shared en-suite £5,378
- Catered single en-suite £7,423
- Catered shared en-suite £6,830
Redevelopment of Fife Park June 2014-August 2015.
The University is pursuing a plan which will commence with the demolition of the existing Fife Park houses from June of 2014 and involve the construction of a range of new accommodation. These new buildings will resemble the style of the recently constructed Fife Park Apartments, but some will vary in building height and internal layout. This accommodation will be available to students in September 2015.
Whilst those responsible for the works will be required to undertake them in such a way as to minimise the impact upon students throughout the demolition and construction processes, there will be some disruption to normal conditions in that area. The purpose of this posting is to advise potential residents of Fife Park Apartments and Lang and Donaldson Houses of DRA, that they may experience some impact from the work. Appropriate procedures will be put in place to advise and consult students. The University will ensure that the Contractor is alerted to periods of special sensitivity to students e.g exam and revision periods, and will maintain a regular dialogue to represent the interests of students and other neighbours.
The arrangements for the redevelopment are at an early stage and therefore it will be necessary to update this information once a more detailed programme is available.