+44 (0)1334 467147 (St Salvator's)
Located directly across from the Cathedral ruins, in an area of town steeped in history, Deans Court is housed in a building dating back to the 15th century. Deans Court’s is only a five minute walk from the Library, and several Arts buildings.
Deans Court is the University’s only catered Postgraduate residence, and benefits from a good sense of community.
Deans Court complex consists of 50 rooms: the main building accommodates 17 students, with the remaining 33 rooms located in 4 other buildings.
- Furnished rooms, with shared kitchens and bathrooms
- Communal areas include common room with piano and television, library, and a large garden with barbecues
- Catering contract does not include catering during the inter-semester break. The last meal of the year will be the evening meal on Friday 19 December 2014. The catering will start again with breakfast on Thursday 22 January 2015.
- Single rooms: 50
- Single en-suite rooms: 2 (in annexe, shower and wash hand basin only no wc )
- 15 catered meals per week
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served weekdays
Residence fees 2013-2014
- Single: £7,326 (50 weeks)
Residence fees 2014-2015
- Catered standard single: £7,529 (50 weeks)
- Catered ensuite single: £8,354 (50 weeks)
Due to our rolling redecoration programme students may be required to transfer to another room within the residence during the summer term
11 North Street will only be available on a 38 week contract
HMO Licence Numbers: F2047/11, F2048/11, F2050/11, F2049/11, F2101/11