+44 (0)1334 46 7147 (St Salvator's)
Located directly across from the Cathedral ruins, in an area of town steeped in history, Deans Court is housed in a building dating back to the 15th century. Deans Court’s is only a five minute walk from the Library, and several Arts buildings.
Deans Court is the University’s only catered Postgraduate residence, and benefits from a good sense of community.
Deans Court complex consists of 54 rooms: the main building accommodates 20 students, with the remaining 34 rooms located in 4 other buildings.
- Furnished rooms, with shared kitchens and bathrooms
- Communal areas include common room with piano and television, library, and a large garden with barbecues
- Catering contract does not include catering during the inter-semester break. The last meal of the year will be the evening meal on Friday 16 December 2016. The catering will start again with breakfast on Thursday 19 January 2017.
- All bed sizes are single
- Single rooms: 49
- Single en-suite rooms: 3 (in annexe, shower and wash hand basin only no wc)
- Studios: 2
- 15 catered meals per week
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served weekdays
Residence fees 2015-2016
- Catered standard single: £7,791 (50 weeks)
- Catered ensuite single: £9,015 (50 weeks)
Residence fees 2016-2017
- Catered standard single: £8,099 (50 weeks)
- Catered ensuite single: £9,727 (50 weeks)
Due to our rolling redecoration programme students may be required to transfer to another room within the residence during the summer term.
HMO Licence Numbers: F2047/11, F2048/11, F2050/11, F2049/11, F2101/11