+44 (0)1334 46 7147 (St Salvator's)
Residential Services Manager Debbie Anderson
Deputy Residential Services Manager Mark Sherriff
Located directly across from the Cathedral ruins, in an area of town steeped in history, Deans Court is housed in a building dating back to the 15th century. Deans Court’s is only a five minute walk from the Library, and several Arts buildings.
Deans Court is the University’s only catered Postgraduate residence, and benefits from a good sense of community.
Deans Court complex consists of 54 rooms: the main building accommodates 20 students, with the remaining 34 rooms located in 4 other buildings.
- Furnished rooms, with shared kitchens and bathrooms
- Communal areas include common room with piano and television, library, and a large garden with barbecues
- Catering contract does not include catering during the inter-semester break. The last meal of the year will be the evening meal on Friday 16 December 2016. The catering will start again with breakfast on Thursday 19 January 2017.
- All bed sizes are single
- Single rooms: 49
- Single en-suite rooms: 3 (in annexe, shower and wash hand basin only no wc)
- Studios: 2
- 15 catered meals per week
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served weekdays
Residence fees 2016-2017
- Catered standard single: £8,099 (50 weeks)
- Catered ensuite single: £9,727 (50 weeks)
|Monday-Friday||8am - 8.30am||12.45pm - 1.15pm||6.00pm - 6.30pm|
Due to our rolling redecoration programme students may be required to transfer to another room within the residence during the summer term.
HMO Licence Numbers: F2047/11, F2048/11, F2050/11, F2049/11, F2101/11