Returning postgraduates: information and application form
This online process is for returning postgraduates who are continuing on the same course as 2016-2017 and are not having to reapply for a new course of study. If you are applying for a new course of study, you need to complete an entrant student application which is available from 1 March 2017.
If you are intending to apply to live as a returning student in a University residence, you are able to do so in February of the year of entry. Please see below for more information on how to apply. As accommodation is not guaranteed, it is important to familiarise yourself with the process of renting privately in St Andrews and actively consider the private sector alongside your returning student application. Find out more about private property letting in St Andrews.
Please read the information carefully before you apply
- Allocation Policy PG 2017-18 (PDF, 61 KB)
- Information for returning postgraduate students halls of residence 2017-18 (PDF, 442 KB)
- Information for Returning Students for Managed properties 2017-18 (PDF, 66 KB)
- Managed property list 2017-18 (PDF, 37 KB)
- Online applications will open on 6th February 2017
- Terms of Occupancy
Students with financial hardship can apply for an Accommodation Award. To apply for an Accommodation Award, students will need to complete an online application form, which will be available on e-vision from Monday 28 March and will close on Monday 25 April 2017.